Have an account?
1. As an entrepreneur you must able to identify the roles of
c. Buyer and seller
2. They are persons or group of persons transfer goods and services to the buyers
3. They are persons or organization who agree to purchase the product presented.
4. Which considerations that buyers ofter after when purchasing products
a. to obtain low quality and reasonable price
b. not to evaluate information received
c. to pay the agreed price on what had been purchased
5. Which of the sentence is not the duties of a seller?
a. to make fair business with buyers
b. to deliver goods with improper care on time to the place of deliver
c. to provide warranty for the product
6. _____ is a web application that allows collaborative editing of its content and structure by its users.
7. __________ does not allow others to modify the original material posted on the website.
8. ___________________ is a questionnaire created as web forms with database, which is completed by the respondents over the Internet.
a. Online Survey
c. Survey form
9. All are advantages of online survey except one.
a. The distribution is quick and response time is faster.
b. The respondents of this method are only those who have Internet access.
c. You can save money on overhead like paper, printing, postage, data processing and others.
10. One of the free services provided by __________ is the Google Forms where you can make forms for survey or poll.