Have an account?
A region that is located within the central Cordillera Mountain Range of Luzon.
Cordillera Administrative Region
National Capital Region
2. Car was created through Executive Order Number 220 issued in 1987 by _________.
Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
Corazon C. Aquino
3. Cordillera Administrative Region is composed of _______ provinces.
4. The region is home to native tribes collectively known as _______.
5. What is the regional capital of CAR?
Baguio City, Benguet
Tagaytay City, Cavite
6. The world-famous attraction that have been with the people of CAR since ancient time.
Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes
Banaue Rice Terraces
Hanging Coffins in Sagada
7. It is one of the most important rivers that irrigate the Banaue Rice Terraces.
8. What is the main industry in CAR?
9. It is known as "Salad Bowl of the Philippines".
Bontoc, Mountain Province
La Trinidad, Benguet
10. He is a native Tingguian who become a Roman Catholic priest, led the Igorot resistance against the government.
Father Conrado Balweg
Father Lucero Gutierrez
Father Miguel Jeronimo
11. It is considered a prime tourist spot which boasts of several cultural and historical landmarks.
12. What year does the powerful earthquake devastated the communities in the Cordilleras?
13. It means gathering for a cermony or celebration.
14. It means a peace between rival tribes.
15. What is the most populated province in CAR?