Have an account?
1. What does HTML stand for?
HyperText Markup Language
How to Make Lasagna
2. How many tags are in a regular HTML element?
3. What is the difference between an opening tag and a closing tag?
The opening tag has a / in front
The closing tag has a / in front
There is no difference
4. What type of tag is < li>?
An italics tag
A line tag
5. Is < body > an opening tag or a closing tag?
6. Is < / body > an opening tag or a closing tag?
7. Where is the meta tag only found?
The last page
The home page
The second page
Every HTML page
8. Which is the correct way to tag an image?
src=”myimage.jpg” alt=”type some text”
Src=”myimage.jpg” alt=”type some text”
9. What is an element that does not have a closing tag called?
10. Which of the following is the correct example of an empty IMG element?
< img / >
< img > < / img >
< / img>
11. What should values always be enclosed in?
12. Where do all items for the same website need to be saved?
In the same folder
Where ever is fine
In different folders
13. What does <a href =”http://www.youtube.com“ title = ”Go to Google” target=”_blank”> Google </a> do?
Adds a link to google on the page
Adds a search engine to the page
Adds a link to YouTube on the page