Have an account?
No student devices needed. Know more
5. What political party does the Prime Minister represent?
New Democratic Party
6. The person who is second- in- charge, next to the Prime Minister is called:
A. Jr. Prime Minister
B. Vice Minister
C. Deputy Minister
D. Jr. Captain
11. The highest level of court in Canada is called ___________________________.
A. Superior Court
B. Court of Inquisition
C. Court of the Supremes
D. Supreme Court of Canada
12. Garbage collection is a responsibility of which level of government?
13. National Defense (the military) is the responsibility of which level of government?
Ontario’s Premier is _____________________
15. What political party does the Premier represent?
17. Canada’s Parliament buildings are located in the city of______________________.
From larges to smallest, Canada's 3 levels of government are:
Provincial, Municipal, Federal
Municipal, National, Provincial
Federal, Provincial, Municipal
What is a democracy?
a government that is elected by the people
a government that has a royal family
a government that has absolute power and control
Which level of government is responsible for RCMP?
Which level of government is responsible for Libraries?
There are __________ members of parliament (MP's).