1. Tawheed Il "IBADA" is the most important aspect of Tawheed because :
A. All forms of Worship must be directed only to Allah
B.He Alone we worship & grant benefits
C. Allah Emphasized on the importance of directing worship to him alone
D.All of the Previous Answers
E. A& B
2. The Belief that Allah Alone Caused All Things To Exist When There Was Nothing. This is an Aspect of Tawhid...
A. Asmaa Wa Sfaat
3. What a man conceives as good fortune or misfortune are merely events predestined by Allah as part of:
A. His good or bad deeds
B. The test of this life
C. A& B
4. If people praise you when you did not ask for it, it is considered ..
B. Minor Shirk
C. From the glad tidings for the believer
5. Directing Prayer to Prophet Muhammed(Peace be upon him) is a form of Shirk in:
A. Tawheed Al-Asmaa w Sifaat because it denies creation's existence
B.Tawheed Al-Asmaa w Sifaat because it gives Allah, man's qualities
C.Tawheed al-'Ibaadah because it involves making God like man.
D. Tawheed al-'Ibaadah because it assigns a partner to mankind.
E.Tawheed al-'Ibaadah because prayer should only be directed towards Allah
6. The Sources of Knowledge in Islam are:
A. Quran & Sunnah
C. The Quran, the Sunnah & Ijmaa (consensus)
7. Similarity Between God's Attributes and Those of Human kind...
A. Only Exists When Referring to Positive Human Attributes
B. Is considered an act of Shirk
C. Exists only in Names
D. Does not Exist
8. In the Hadith" All of them are in the fire except one sect" He Said:" And Which is it O Messenger of Allah? "He Said "What I am upon and my companions " What is meant by " What I am upon is" ?
A. Physical Attributes
C. Life Style
9. The omission of any aspect of tawhid is shirk?
10. Tawheed Al-Asmaa Wl Sifaat ( Names & Attributes) Means to...
A. Describe Allah In Human Terms
B. Describe Allah Only in the Way He & His Prophet ( Peace be Upon Him) Described Him
C. Believe That Prophet Muhammad ( Peace Be Upon Him) Possessed All of Allah's Attributes
D. Give Allah The Attributes of His Creation
E. Give The Creation Allah's Attributes
11. Shi'ites destroy Tawheed Al-Asmaa w Sifaat by:
A. Giving some of their Imaams the ability to forgive human sins
B. Claiming that Angel Gabriel Made a Mistake in giving Revelation to the prophet (peace be upom him) instead of Alee
C. Worshipping their Imaams instead of Allah
D. Believing that Alee should have been the caliph after prophet muhammad (peace be upon him)
E. Assigning to their 12 Imaams some of Allah's Attributes
12. Tawhid Ar-Rubibyah is ...., while Tawhid Al-Ibadah is .
A. Maintaining the unity of Allah's names and attributes, maintaining the unity of lordship
B. Maintaing the unity of Allah's worship, maintaining the unity of lordship
C. Maintaining the unity of lordship, maintaining the unity of Allah's worship
13. One Issue of Aqeedah that is not correct might get someone out of the fold of Islam
14. Riyaa wipes out all of the reward for that action if...
A. In all circumstances where one has the intention of doing it so others could praise/see, regardless of whether it's before, during or after the act of worship
B. The Person holds the intention of doing it for praise/for others to see throughout their worship
C. It is after one is already done with the act of worship
15 . Those who do not rule by Allah's law
A. Have committed an act of disbelief
B. And those who work for them are all disbelievers
C. Are believers regardless of their beliefs
16. Shirk may take place in Tawheed ar-Ruboobeeyah in the following two ways:
A. By giving Allaah a partner and by denying His existence as the Communists do.
B. By believing that there is more than one God and by offering prayers to be seen by others as hypocrites do.
C. By giving Allaah a partner and by praying to idols as the Hindus do.
D. By denying Allaah's existence and by making Him like created beings as the Christians do when they worship images of God.
E. By believing that the dead can affect the affairs of this world and by praying to saints as some Christians and Muslims do.
17. If one shows off their worship after they have already done it. This..
A. Leads to the worship becoming void
B .Does not affect their reward at all
C. Does not affect their reward, but they sin by showing off their worship
18. Those who claim that 'Alee was God in person or claim that Jesus was God commit:
A. Shirk in Tawheed al-Asmaa was-Sifaat by giving man the qualities of God.
B. Shirk in Tawheed al –'Ibaadah by giving creation the attributes of the Creator.
C. Shirk in Tawheed al-Asmaa was -Sifaat by giving Allaah attributes of the Creator.
D.Shirk in Tawheed al –'Ibaadah by denying the existence of creation
E. Shirk in Tawheed ar-Ruboobeeyah by giving man the qualities of creation.
19. Tawheed Al-Ibaadah(Worship) Means:
A. To worship through prophet muhammed (peace be upon him)
B. To believe that only Allah created the universe
C. That we only believe in Allah
D. That we direct our prayers to Allah through prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
E. To worship Allah Alone without any partners
20. Tawhid Al-Uluhiyyah is unifying Allah in........Actions, while Tawhid Al Rububiyah is unifying Allah in.......Actions
1. His.. Yours
2. Your.. His