Have an account?
1) Fill in the correct pronoun: _______ went to Scotland in 1980.
2) Identify the type of adverb in the sentence: Arvind coughed loudly to attract attention.
Adverb of Time
Adverb of Place
Adverb of Manner
3) Fill in the blanks using subject verb agreement: Sally ________ to the park every day.
4) The sentence uses first person pronoun: She loves to go shopping.
5) Which of the following has been punctuated correctly using speech marks?
He said, “You are an amazing person!”
He said “, You are an amazing person!”
He said, “You are an amazing person”!
He said,’ you are an amazing person!”
6) Choose the correct form of the verb using subject verb agreement: The game __________ exciting.
7) Choose the correct form of the verb using subject verb agreement: Our team ________ the best.
8) Choose the correct form of the verb using subject verb agreement: They ________ too much.
9) Which of the following sentences should end with a full stop (.)?
Scooby-Doo is a dog
Where are you Scooby-Doo
Yikes, that ghost is so scary
How did you steal the diamond
10) Find the adverb of time in the following sentence: Even when he is having a bad day, Scott never gets angry.
11) Fill in the appropriate pronoun using third person: _____ is driving to her friend's house in her car after work.
12) Fill in the blank with a suitable adverb: He danced________ tonight.
13) Identify the type of sentence: Get that book for me!
14) The pronoun in the sentence uses second person point of view: I love going for long walks.
15) Which of the following sentences will end with an ellipsis?
I know that I kept my keys somewhere
Why do you need a jacket
What a lovely dress
Get that box here
16) Use an adverb of manner to complete the sentence: She sings ________.
17) Which of these sentences is punctuated correctly?
I am truly shocked?
I am truly shocked!
18) Identify the third person pronoun in the sentence: I like to write letters to you but she loves to draw for you.
19) Which of the following sentence is punctuated properly?
"I would like to try," said Meena.
"I would like to try", said Meena.
I would like to to try said Meena.
I would like to try ... said Meena.
20) A __________ is a sentence that makes a statement, provides a fact, offers an explanation, or conveys information.