Have an account?
Find the nouns in the following sentence: (Remember!...a noun is a person, place, thing, or idea)
1.Mark and Jennifer have a son.
2.There are many people in this classroom who are missing assignments.
3.I am ready for the party.
4. The man in the mirror was no one but himself.
Identify the verbs in the following sentences: Remember…verbs can show action or link one part of the sentence to the next.
1. Marion was the first woman to become Vice President.
2. I will be 18 next month.
3. There is a large group of students in the hallway.
4. She danced all night long.
Identify the following adjectives and tell if they are limiting or descriptive:
1. There are many good students in high school.
2. She was grateful for the interview.
3. I am a very intelligent person.
4.The basketball team was very adept in knowing the difficult plays.
Identify the following adverbs:
1. Ashley danced very well.
2. I swiftly ran after the ball.
3. She angrily slammed the door shut after screaming very loudly at her boyfriend.
4. She is a very happy person to be around.