Have an account?
No student devices needed. Know more
Which is water soluble vitamin?
2. Benedict's test is done to detect
3. Physiologically active form of vitamin D is
4. Pellagra is the deficiency disease of
5. Diagnostic test to detect Pyridoxine deficiency is
Methyl malonic acid excretion test
Xanthurenic acid excretion test
Formimino glutamic acid excretion test
Ascorbic acid excretion test
Renal rickets is caused due to the deficiency of
Why sucrose is a non reducing sugar even though it is composed of reducing monosaccharides like glucose and fructose?
8. Collagen maturation by
dehydro L-Ascorbic acid
dileto L-gulonic acid
9. Biotin deficiency is linked to
10. Normal plasma calcium level is
8.5 to 11 g/dL
9 to 11 mg/L
5 to 7 mg/dL
None of the above.
11. The water soluble form of vitamin K is
12. The E.C number of an enzyme is made of
13. Which of the following is an imino acid
14. The form of vitamin A present in rhodopsin is
11 cis retinol
11 trans retinal
11 cis retinal
All trans retinal
15. Which of the following carbohydrates is used in renal function test?
16. The hypoglycemic hormone is
17. Folate trap is caused due to the deficiency of
Intrinsic factor of Castle
Extrinsic factor of Castle
18. Which of the following is a non competitive inhibitor of enolase enzyme
19. Hyperparathyroidism causes
20. Which of the following is an essential amino acid