Have an account?
1. A time to prepare for the coming of Jesus
2. To be sorry for something done wrong
3. Reconciliation is the act of making up for the wrong that has been done
4. Who prepared for the way of the Messiah
5. The day of Jesus' coming anew
6. The gifts of the poor shepherds to baby Jesus were gold, myrrh and frankincense which are given to kings only.
7. Where was Jesus born?
a manger in Bethlehem
a manger in Nazareth
8. God's greatest gift of love to us
9. Patron saint of children everywhere
10. Filipino martyr who was sent to Cambodia and saved lives of students
Father Richard Michael Fernando
11. The 50th day after Jesus had risen from the dead
12. The strong winds and tongues of fire are the signs that we have the Holy Spirit with us until now.
13. Where can we found the teachings of Jesus
14. With the help of the Holy Spirit, the people gathered to form one family in Christ Jesus, the head
15. Head of God's family