1. Which of these is not a stage of the data processing
2. what is the document on which data is recorded called?
3. moving data between the processor and various device
4. Systems that is produce fewer errors are said to be more.
5. Computerized system cannot make decisions for which they have not been.
_________________ is the stage of gathering data from the environment the preparing it for input.
The processing stage is where raw data is transformed Into _____________ to be understood by users.
Sorting means organizing data according to some pre-
Electronic _________________ and calculators are used to Preform complex calculations using a computer.
People use processed data to work and make _____________.
______________produce error-free processing at high Speeds.
A computer cannot make decisions for which it has not Been _________________.
Encoding is also known as data capture.
A turnaround document contains results of the Previous data-processing activity.
Sorted data is raw data.
A computerized system is less efficient than a manual system.
A computer can store more than a manual system.