Making waste beneficial
2. The recovering of materials for use in other purpose
3. Proper discharge of waste into land
4. Decomposition of organic matter
5. The process of dividing garbage and waste products in an effort to reduce, re-use and recycle materials
The following are the causes of accident except for one. Which one?
A. people themselves
B. organized work area
C. defective tools and equipment
D. unsafe environment
Safety procedures, practices in the workplace contribute to:
A. high rates of accident
B. good employee morale
C. employee dissatisfaction
D. increase of insurance and other operating cost
3. Which of the following is not a personal hygiene practice?
A. Keep your hands always clean and nails cut short.
B. Wearing of comfortable clean clothes.
C. Use of PPE when working.
D. Having a ring on fingers while working with food.
All of these describe the working environment that is conducive to safety and health EXCEPT for one. Which one?
A. Clean floor area, free from waste and grease
B. Clean cabinets, dry and closed tightly to keep away rodents and insects
C. A well fixed electrical connections
D. Defective lighting and ventilation facilities.
Which of the following could be avoided due to carelessness?
C. Electric shock