Have an account?
1. When you rub your hands together, do you feel a force of contact? Yes or No?
2. What do you call that contact force when you rub your hands?
3. When you skate, slide or ride a roller coaster, is friction strong or not? YES or NO?
4. When you climb a mountain, do you need a strong friction? YES or NO?
5. What do you call the friction of your body against the water when you swim or the friction of this boat against the water? Fluid Friction or Air Resistance?
6. What is the direction of friction?
acting in opposite direction
acting in same direction
7. What does friction produces? HEAT, wear and tear or COLD, chill and freeze?
HEAT, wear and tear
COLD, chill and freeze