SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE
1. She __________ with her parents in London.
SIMPLE PAST TENSE
2. Last year I (go) _________ to America for my holidays
3. The weather (be) ____________ strangely fine this morning when I opened the windows.
PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE
4. Aisha's son is __________ (talk) on the phone rightnow.
PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE
5. Sara was _____________ (run) because she was late for her classes.
6. When do we use simple present tense?
When an action has happened.
When an action is happening right now.
When an action may happen in the future.
7. Please ring me up as soon as he ____________ (arrive)
8. The phone rang while I ________________ dinner.
9. Make a sentence using simple present tense for the given word.
10. What is the past tense of the word "write"?