Have an account?
1. Give the meaning for the word “Junk”?
An old article that is not used anymore
2. Give the meaning for the word “Porch”?
3. Give the meaning for the word “Dangling”?
4. Find the word exactly opposite in meaning to “Sparkle”?
5. Who are the characters in the poem?
one boy and one girl
6. What does the first one hold up to the sky?
7. What did they tie around the bottle?
jelly water beads
sparkling rainbow colored beads
glittering green colored beads
8. Who wrote the poem "Wind Chime"?
Clara Doty Bates
Amy Ludwig VanDerWater
9. Which of the following is an example of an alliteration?
From one long nail above the porch
Lucy jumps at least hundred feet in the air
splendid Sarah saw special shells
the sky is blue and so are you
10. Which consonant sound is an example of alliteration in the sentence, 'Wendy went to Walmart to win a new washing machine'?
11. The Structure of a poem can be used argument to support the ___________of the poem 'Wind chime'.
12. They hang it high from one long nail above the____________.
13. A place for putting rubbish or waste-
14. Recycling reduces_____________.
all of the these
15. Recycle is ____________ component of waste hierarchy.