Have an account?
1. The following demonstrate movement in the sagittal plane, EXCEPT:
A. Neil is doing lunges.
B. Junnel is walking forward.
C. Brian is performing deadlifts.
D. Roxy is performing a bear crawl.
2. The following examples demonstrate gait movement, EXCEPT:
A. Mel is performing a bear crawl.
B. Jun is performing hip thrust exercise.
C. King is running an ironman marathon.
D. Ngay is walking up and down the stairs.
3. What activity follows the principle, “form follows function”?
B. Functional Training
C. Weights Training
D. Resistance Training
4. Which primal movement is performed in the transverse plane?
5. The following are part of the primal movements, EXCEPT:
6. Which of the following statements is considered correct in functional training?
A. Isolation exercise is a good for beginners.
B. Isolation exercise is good as a supplemental regiment.
C. Always start with the easiest exercise and then progress.
D. Movements should be focused on a single plane when training.
7. The following are the planes of movement, EXCEPT:
8. Which statement best displays progression in performing gait movements?
A. Increase the speed of your performance.
B. Increase the frequency of your performance.
C. Add extra movements in your exercise routines.
D. Add an external load on top of your free weights.
9. What statement best describes the Frequency under FITT Principle?
A. Mike does brisk walking every day.
B. Lara does 400m warm up in every swim.
C. Mel does his workout with a 1km run in the park.
D. Neil does free weights exercise in preparation for a competition.
10.The following are the factors that distort a person’s normal and natural movement, EXCEPT:
11. What statement best summarizes functional training? Functional training ___________________________________
A. is a multiplanar exercise program.
B. allows for a specific set of exercise.
C. develops several muscle groups at a time.
D. is a training program intended to prepare the body for daily activities
12.What primal movement increases the mobility of the joints?
13.Which situation best portrays the practice of functional training?
A. Brian is a runner who lifts weights.
B. Jun is a marathoner who runs only in short distances.
C. Junnel is a mountain climber who trains his legs with squats.
D. Reymart practices his jumps with a jump rope for a cliff diving event
14.What is the best primal movement for improving mobility?
15.Exercise is considered multi-planar if it _____________
A. involves several muscle groups.
B. develops certain muscle groups.
C. is performed in several planes of movement.
D. determines improvement on several muscle groups