Have an account?
1. Its name is derived from the Greek words "bios" (life) and "logos" (study).
2. Science comes from the Latin word _____________, meaning knowledge.
3. Natural Science is further divided into physical sciences and _______________.
4. _____________ is defined as a biological communities of interacting organism in a particular place.
5. The study of the functions of organisms and their parts is called _____________.
6. ____________ was considered as the founder of the science of zoology.
7. Vitamin D is synthesized in the presence of sunlight in what organ of the body?
8. Which one of the following is important for blood clotting?
9. It is defined as an increase in mass which is observable to all living things.
10. When a hot object comes in contact with the skin, the body reacts by moving away from the heat source. This means that living organism react to ____________.
11. These organisms can produce its own food using light, water, carbon dioxide, or other chemicals.
12. All living things are made up of cells. Amoeba are unicellular, while human body are _____________.
13 – 15. Excretion is the process by which the organism eliminates toxic waste product. What are the three human organ that expels waste product of the body?