1. Mr. Jackson _____ his secretary call Mr. John and reconfirm their meeting on Friday.
2. Lisa didn't want to wash dishes, so with a little smooth talk she _____ her brother to wash it for her.
3. Ruby requested a copy of that report, so I _____ Jimmy take it over to her last week.
4. Isabella really wanted a hamster, but her husband wouldn't _____ her have a pet.
5. Woody hates horror films, and he never _____ the children watch them.
6. My friend lets me _____ his car sometimes.
7. My boss made me _____ overtime every day last week.
8. We should get Bobby _____ us some concert tickets when he goes to get his.
9. Just wait here. I'll have someone _____ your suitcase up to your room.
10. I got my hair _____ yesterday.
11. I made my son _____ the windows before he could go outside to play.
12. I had my hair _____ last night.
13. I got Bambam _____ me some money so I could go to a movie last night.
14. The company has someone _____ their computer system.
15. She _____ the kids stay up past midnight.