1. Execution means the carrying out of a plan, order, or ________________.
2. Which of the following word is NOT associated with the word execution
3. ________________ is the decisions and activities you undertake in order to turn your implemented strategy into commercial success.
4. Less than __________ of strategies effectively formulated are effectively executed.
5. When you consistently sharpen _____________, build Competence and ignite Passion, you plant the seeds of victory. Initially, you may not see tangible results, but rest assured growth is occurring under the surface. As you stick with it, momentum builds, creating a self-reinforcing cycle of victory.
6. From the list below, which is NOT the factor that make execution fail?
7. Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting response that follows from the _________________that whatever you do doesn’t matter.
8. Learned optimism is a pattern of persisting in the face of difficulty. From the following, which one is NOT learned optimism?
9. In the book The 4 Disciplines of Execution, which one is not correct?
10. In motivating and keep teams engaged, which one is NOT STRONGLY suggested?