IT Division 5-Year Plan and Airport 4.0 Quiz
1. What is IT Division’s vision?
To be a High Value Digital Asset Organization for MAHB
To be the Trusted Digital Strategic Business Partner For MAHB
To be an IT enabler for MAHB
To be Technology Solution Delivery
2. When was our digital transformation journey started?
3. Airports 4.0 has been identified as part of the Digital Transformation Journey in 2018. Which of the MAHB vision is aligned to this initiative?
Together we create joyful experience by connecting people and businesses
A Global Airport Group that Champions Connectivity and Sustainability
To be a global leader in creating airport cities
Happy Guests, Caring Hosts
4. What are the key enablers to the transformation journey?
Partnership, Talent and Culture
Digital, Operation and Talent
Partnership, Digital and Talent
People, Process and Technology
5. How many elements to achieve our aspiration ‘To be a High Value Digital Asset Organization for MAHB’?
TRUE or FALSE question
6. Are the followings (i) to (iv) the key strategies for PEOPLE enabler?
i. Build and strengthen in-house competencies
ii. Improve Employer Attractiveness
iii. Forge a partnership with universities and startups
iv. Build a lean IT organization for MAHB Inculcate innovation mindset among staff
7. Which one is the correct KEY strategies for PROCESS enabler?
Establish cybersecurity governance and compliance program
Adopt national or international standards in ITD operations
Establish a dedicated procurement process for IT-related or digital projects
Establish ITD as Sole IT Shared Services
8. The following are the measure success under TECHNOLOGY enabler except?
Hybrid IT next-gen of multi-cloud as service platform by 2022
eCommerce to contribute to non-aero revenue by Q3-2020
Revamp old or obsolete applications and systems
Safety & Security to be delivered by 2024
9. IT Division 5-Year Plan has started since when?
2021 to 2025
2019 TO 2023
2020 to 2024
2018 to 2023
What are the main themes for Airport 4.0?
I : Terminal Operations
II : Passenger Experience
III : Staff Mobility
IV : Safety & Security
I, II, III and IV
I,II and III
II, III and IV
I, II and IV