Atoms & Molecules
1. The particles in an atom that are neutral and have no charge are...
2. The central region of an atom where its neutrons and protons are is its...
3. The positive particles of an atom are...
4. The smallest unit of matter is...
5. Electrons have what type of charge?
6. A particle that moves around the nucleus is a
7.What does the nucleus consist of?
8. Which of these choices is not a major part of an atom?
9. A desk, the air, and even people are made up of billions and billions of ______?
10. It is the center of an atom and it is made up of protons and neutrons
11. What is it called when two atoms of the same element join together?
12. What is the common name for the compound H2O?
13. How many hydrogen atoms are in the compound H2O?
14. Which part of an atom has a negative charge?
15. Which part of an atom has a positive charge?