1. A data point belongs to only one cluster in which cluster type?
2. Which is an unsupervised technique?
3. Dendrogram is the graphical representation of which clustering?
4. Who took the topic "Hot encoding"?
5. For clustering, we do not require-
6. Select the odd one out!
Measures used for checking clustering quality
7. which is applicable to all types of clustering?
8. Which method follows a bottom up approach?
9. The goal of clustering is to?
10. How many pictures/diagrams were in Niveditha's presentation?
11. Choose the correct formula for Gap statistic
12. which evaluates the clustering structure by varying different parameter values for the same algorithm?
13. Did you understand both the topics?